- 7 miles Southeast of Sebring, at latitude 27° 27′ N, longitude 81° 20′ W.
- Elevation 63 feet above mean sea level.
- Runway 1/19 has an asphalt surface 100 feet wide by 5,234 feet long and is lighted.
- Runway 14/32 has an asphalt surface 100 ft wide and 4990 ft long.
- Magnetic radial 003, 37.7 nautical miles from LBV VORTAC (Labelle), frequency 110.4; 130° radial, 43.7 DME from LAL VOR (Lakeland), frequency 116.00.
- Published Instrument Approaches: RNAV 01, RNAV 19, RNAV 14, RNAV 32
- Flight Service Station – St. Petersburg (PIE), frequency 122.25.
- Approach Control – Miami Center. 127.2
- UNICOM – 122.7
Download Runway Diagram PDFs below
RNAV 01: 00386R1.PDF
RNAV 19: 00386RR19.PDF
RNAV 14: 00386R14.PDF
RNAV 32: 00386R32.PDF
SERVICE, REPAIRS, AMENITIES
- WorldFuel 100LL and JetA
- Terminal (Airside Center) has weather tap, restrooms, snack machine, telephone, meeting rooms, Conference Rooms and full service restaurant, JR’s Runway Cafe (catering available)
- Nearest lodging – on field, Chateau Élan Hotel & Conference Center with four-star restaurant – Esperante
- Taxi and car rental service available
- Courtesy car when available (and/or reservation)
- Service available for major repairs on engines and airframe on field.
- Modern Fuel Farm
- Self Service and Full Service available
- Pilot Lounge/Pilot Planning Room
- After hours call 863-381-4347
- Sebring Grand Prix
- 34,000 sq. ft. of hangar space
- 4,852 sq. ft. commercial hangars
- AWOS 119.475 863-655-6424
- Ground Power Unit Available
Enterprise is the official car rental company for U.S. Sport Aviation Expo2014 and Sebring Regional Airport.
Get the latest eNews
128 Authority Lane
Sebring, Florida 33870
(863) 655-6447 (fax)