- 7 miles Southeast of Sebring, at latitude 27° 27′ N, longitude 81° 20′ W.
- Elevation 63 feet above mean sea level.
- Runway 1/19 has an asphalt surface 100 feet wide by 5,234 feet long and is lighted.
- Runway 14/32 has an asphalt surface 100 ft wide and 4990 ft long.
- Magnetic radial 003, 37.7 nautical miles from LBV VORTAC (Labelle), frequency 110.4; 130° radial, 43.7 DME from LAL VOR (Lakeland), frequency 116.00.
- Published Instrument Approaches: RNAV 01, RNAV 19, RNAV 14, RNAV 32
- Flight Service Station – St. Petersburg (PIE), frequency 122.25.
- Approach Control – Miami Center. 127.2
- UNICOM – 122.7
Download Runway Diagram PDFs below
RNAV 01: 00386R1.PDF
RNAV 19: 00386RR19.PDF
RNAV 14: 00386R14.PDF
RNAV 32: 00386R32.PDF
SERVICE, REPAIRS, AMENITIES
- WorldFuel 100LL and JetA
- Terminal (Airside Center) has weather tap, restrooms, snack machine, telephone, meeting rooms, Conference Rooms and full service restaurant, JR’s Runway Cafe (catering available)
- Nearest lodging – on field, Chateau Élan Hotel & Conference Center with four-star restaurant – Esperante
- Taxi and car rental service available
- Courtesy car when available (and/or reservation)
- Service available for major repairs on engines and airframe on field.
- Modern Fuel Farm
- Self Service and Full Service available
- Pilot Lounge/Pilot Planning Room
- After hours call 863-381-4347
- Sebring Grand Prix
- 34,000 sq. ft. of hangar space
- 4,852 sq. ft. commercial hangars
- AWOS 119.475 863-655-6424
- Ground Power Unit Available
Enterprise is the official car rental company for U.S. Sport Aviation Expo2014 and Sebring Regional Airport.
Translate this site
Get the latest eNews
- INTRODUCING HENDRICKS: The new MASCOT for Sebring’s U.S. Sport Aviation Expo, a Playful Choice While Paying Homage to Area Aviation History.May 18, 2017 - 4:29 pm
- Save the Date: Jan. 24-27, 2018: 14th Annual U.S. Sport Aviation ExpoMay 4, 2017 - 2:46 pm
- Pictaio Aerospace has relocated to Sebring Regional AirportFebruary 27, 2017 - 11:35 am
128 Authority Lane
Sebring, Florida 33870
(863) 655-6447 (fax)