– Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) Fuel
Sebring Regional Airport is a designated Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ #215) meaning that fuel purchased for off-shore flights is not subject to some taxes, saving up to $.50 per gallon!
– We Are Located In A Rural Enterprise Zone
– Florida Incentives
New Highlands County businesses qualify for a rural jobs tax credit that provides $1,000 per qualified employee to encourage economic expansion. Also, Qualified Target Industries receive refunds on the taxes they pay equal to a minimum of $4800 per new job created, if the job pays an average annual wage that is at least 115 percent of the Highlands County average wage. By the Sebring Airport & Commerce Park having a Brownfield overlay, pre-approved applicants may receive a tax refund up to $2,000 per new average-annual-wage job created
Funds are available for construction, purchase of machinery and equipment, and working capital to qualified applicants through the area’s thirteen commercial bank offices with combined deposits of $555 million. Federal and State grants may also be available, especially to aviation-related tenants. The Airport Authority will assist you in identifying and applying for these funds. The Board of County Commissioners, in support of economic development, has established the Highlands County Industrial Development Authority to provide industrial revenue bond financing to qualifying applicants. Information on this and other financing programs can be obtained from:
Click on an image to view and download the brochure.
Translate this site
Get the latest eNews
- INTRODUCING HENDRICKS: The new MASCOT for Sebring’s U.S. Sport Aviation Expo, a Playful Choice While Paying Homage to Area Aviation History.May 18, 2017 - 4:29 pm
- Save the Date: Jan. 24-27, 2018: 14th Annual U.S. Sport Aviation ExpoMay 4, 2017 - 2:46 pm
- Pictaio Aerospace has relocated to Sebring Regional AirportFebruary 27, 2017 - 11:35 am
128 Authority Lane
Sebring, Florida 33870
(863) 655-6447 (fax)